The higher the ranking , the more number of visitors your website will get . According to data, 50-60% people click on the first result of a search query, 20-25%o on the second search result and only 8-12% on third search results . So you can imagine if your website is on second page of Google, then probably no one will be coming to your website for the target search query.
Whenever someone has a website , the most important metric is the traffic your website gets . The more the traffic, the more money you will make, whatever be the niche you are in . If you are not utilizing the power of Google then most probably you are missing out on a big opportunity .
Organic traffic from search engines is the best way to promote your business , regardless of its nature , with the lowest cost and with very good results . Why ?
- Yo get free traffic: Since you are not paying to drive traffic to your website, people are finding your website on the platform of Google or other search engines and coming to your website . You don’t have to spend a lot of money to drive those visitors to your website .
- Targeted traffic to your website : This is very important. If your website is about selling auto parts , but the people coming to your website are interested in buying a mobile phone, then no one will stay on your website for long . When people are coming to your website from Google , they are searching for something that your website has to offer and hence when they land on your website they are more likely to purchase what you have to offer. Google only ranks those website to a particular search query that has content related to that search term .
- The results gained through SEO and organic marketing are kept for a long time, and generally with a few small annual campaigns, you can keep your position so that your business will gain continuously without having to spend money to promotion and advertising your business . Money you save, you can invest in business development, new contracts, new products or services.
- Your ranking on the first page matters. While being on the first page usually means you are in the Top 10, it is still crucial to become #1. Being #1 gets you an average share of 34.5% of the traffic, and #2 is just 18.6% and #3 at 14.4%. And while you may be on the first page, but if you are #10 you only get a paltry 2.1 %.While that may be better than the 1% share of the traffic you receive at #11 (which is on page 2, after all), that’s still not saying much .
- An increase in SERP (search engine results page) does not only boost your business, it makes your business more authentic as well. It is proven that web visitors think the first few websites of the search result pages as more authentic in their relevant industry. It is basically a psychological game that gives you the advantage. But, being op top may become quite difficult if you have enormous competitors. So whether yours is a large business or a small local business, better ranking surely increases the authenticity of your business.
- Are you worried about your current ranking position ? If so, then take some quick action to improve your ranking position. It is proven by experts that if you can rank on top, your business will become ten times better than your competitors. Your web page will be ranked in a top listing and gets 10 times more traffic than the one on page four , for example. Buy one of our seo services now . Tomorrow may be too late . Your competitor was first our client . Do not waste your precious time . Do not spend your money with amateur . Do not pay enough money for zero results. You pay little money and you will develop your business with us .