Increase the domain authority of your blog means that increasing the chances of getting a high rank on search engines. The domain authority proves to be the most favored to grow, the links which are coming from your website from the website, whose DA rank is good and more. Therefore, a blogger should focus more attention on the link building. By following the given points, you can improve your blog’s DA.
1. Link Building – Link building is a great reason behind the increase in DA. Try to get as many backlinks as you can and keep an eye on the one thing that they get all the links from quality websites. If you have links from low-quality websites then your DA will take a lot of time to grow.
2. Strengthen the interlinking – interlinking means linking the page of your own blog to another page. You can also post a new article on your blog, remember that every post has been linked to your blog’s old posts which have become a high rank on the Google search engine page. By doing this, link juice passes in the new post from old post and the chances of visiting more visitors are increased in that post. Thereby increasing the chances of DA increases too.
3. Comment – Related to the niche of your blog, comment on another blog page or forum, by doing so we get the do-follow link so that the readers coming to another blog and forum start coming to your blog. This will gradually increase the popularity of your blog and DA will also be able to grow automatically along with it.
4. Increase the speed of the website – On Google’s search engine page, the website also gets a high rank, whose site does not take much time to load. Therefore, it is very important for a blogger to focus on the load time of your site.
5. Social media marketing – We get referral traffic from social media and also increases the brand value of the website. This is the best way to rank your website on Google’s page and to reach your audience as much as possible. The more people like your writing, the fans will grow and it will have the direct impact on your domain authority.